10 September 2011
Turkish Steak Sandwich
by Default Admin
- 1 Iceberg lettuce
- 2 Large tomatoes
- 1 loaf of Turkish bread
- 1 medium Spanish onion - sliced into rings
- 1/2 cup SS Roasted Garlic Aioli Mayonnaise
- 4 thin minute steaks
- Slice Turkish loaf in 1/ horizontally, then into 4 equal pieces vertically.
- Split open on place under the grill to toast.
- Remove when toasted and place on plates.
- Spread SS Roasted Garlic Aioli on both sides of the toasted bread.
- Heat frypan, add a little oil and cook steaks for a minute on each side.
- Place lettuce leaves on bread, then steak, then tomatoes and finally onion rings and place the top piece of Turkish bread on top and serve.
- Bbq sauce can be added if desired!
Read about or buy the product for this recipe: Roasted Garlic Aioli Mayonnaise