15 September 2011
Thai Prawn Salad with Lemongrass Mayonnaise
by Default Admin
- 1 Iceberg lettuce
- 400gms cooked prawns- whole weight - then shell and de-vein - leaving tails intact.
- 1 punnet cherry or grape tomatoes - cut into ½ if large or leave whole if small.
- ¼ cup SS Lemongrass, Kafir Lime & Chilli Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup shaved coconut - lightly toasted
- 2 tbls shredded coriander leaves
- 2 tbls roasted peanuts
- Combine lettuce and SS Lemongrass, Kaffir lime & chilli mayo in a bowl and toss to coat.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on 4 plates.
- Decorate the plates with equal portions of all the other ingredients and sprinkle the coriander on at the last moment.
Read about or buy the product for this recipe: Lemongrass, Kaffir Lime and Chilli Mayonnaise