19 July 2014
Smoked Salmon, Lemon and Dill Pasta Salad
by Default Admin
- 2 cups farfalle pasta (bowties)
- 100gm packet Smoked Salmon- from deli or refrigerated cabinet in Supermarket- sliced into ribbons - approx 1 .5 cm wide.
- 1/8th bunch fresh dill (a few large springs) - chopped.
- 1 large, or 2 small Spanish red onions - cut in ½ and sliced finely
- 1 cup SS Lemon & Dill Mayonnaise
- 1 lemon for zesting - optional!
- Cracked black pepper
- Sea Salt flakes
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water - take care not to overcook.
- Drain and place in fridge to cool down.
- Place SS Lemon & Dill Mayonnaise in a large bowl, and give a quick whisk with a fork.
- Toss in pasta and mix together.
- With clean hands, add sliced onion rings, dill and sliced smoked salmon and mix gently.
- Sprinkle with freshly chopped dill , cracked black pepper and salt and if desired, a little lemon zest and serve.
Read about or buy the product for this recipe: Lemon and Dill Mayonnaise