15 September 2011
Poached or Fried Eggs with Lime, Chilli and coriander mayo
by Default Admin
- 4-8 eggs (depends on how many each person wants)
- 100gm packet baby spinach
- 4 sliced ciabatta bread - 1 cm thick
- 1/2 cup SS Lime, Chilli & Coriander Mayo
- Cracked black pepper
- Sea Salt flakes
- Slice ciabatta and toast - Keep warm
- Heat frypan with a little butter and cook spinach until just wilted.
- Cook eggs to your liking
- Spread a little mayo on each piece of ciabatta, top with wilted spinach and eggs.
- Add rest of SS Lime, chilli & coriander mayo to a microwave safe dish and heat on high for 7 seconds.
- Drizzle over the eggs and serve immediately with a little cracked pepper if desired.