10 September 2011
Lemon and Dill Potato Salad
by Default Admin
- 750gm new baby potatoes
- ½ bunch celery - sliced finely
- 1/8th bunch fresh dill (a few large springs) - chopped.
- 1 large, or 2 small Spanish red onions - cut in ½ and sliced finely
- 1 cup SS Lemon & Dill Mayonnaise
- 1 lemon for zesting - optional!
- Cook potatoes in a large pot of boiling water until a skewer comes out easily - but take care not to overcook.
- Drain and place in fridge to cool down.
- When cool, cut into ½’s or 1/4s’ depending on size of potatoes.
- Place SS Lemon & Dill Mayonnaise in a large bowl, and give a quick whisk with a fork.
- Toss in potatoes and mix together.
- With clean hands, add sliced celery and onion rings and mix thoroughly.
- Sprinkle with freshly chopped dill and if desired, a little lemon zest and serve.
Read about or buy the product for this recipe: Lemon and Dill Mayonnaise