10 September 2011
Crispy Summer Salad with Aioli
by Default Admin
- 1 Iceberg lettuce
- 4 slices white bread - crusts removed and cut into 1cm squares or roughly torn.
- 1 punnet cherry or grape tomatoes - cut into ½ if large or leave whole if small.
- 50gm Shaved parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup SS Roasted Garlic Aioli Mayonnaise
- 2 tbls Oil for frying bread.
- 2 tbls butter for frying bread
- Heat 2 tsp of the oil in a large frypan over high heat.
- Add the butter and oil to pan, wait till butter foaming, then add pieces of bread and keep moving around the pan until golden brown and crisp.
- Remove from pan and place on paper towel to drain.
- Place SS Roasted Garlic Aioli in a large bowl, and give a quick whisk with a fork.
- Wash and drain lettuce, then tear iceberg lettuce into pieces roughly and place in bowl with aioli.
- With clean hands, mix lettuce together with aioli, then add cherry tomatoes, parmesan and croutons and serve!
Read about or buy the product for this recipe: Roasted Garlic Aioli Mayonnaise