10 September 2011
Sushi Rolls with Roasted Chilli and Sesame Marinade Dipping Sauce
by Default Admin
- 500g cooked sushi rice [short grain]
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 5 sheets nori
- 100g smoked salmon or drained tuna
- 1/2 lebanese cucmber finely sliced into batons.
- 50g pickled ginger( sushi ginger)
- 1/2 red capsicum finely sliced into strips.
- SIMPLY STIRRED ROASTED CHILLI AND SESAME MARINADE
- Sprinkle rice vinegar over rice and mix through gently.
- Place nori sheet shiny side down on hard surface ( bamboo mat if you have one) spread rice evenly over nori keeping about 2 cm at the end free of rice.
- Spread a small amount of wasabi along the rice in a line.
- Place the filling on top of the wasabi- cucumber, capsicum and seafood, lift the front of the nori [closest to you] and roll it tightly away from you, wrap in plastic and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Slice in 2 cm pieces and serve SIMPLY STIRRED ROASTED CHILLI AND SESAME MARINADE as a dipping sauce.
Read about or buy the product for this recipe: Roasted Chilli and Sesame Marinade