19 July 2014
BBQ Baby Octopus
by Default Admin
- 500g Baby Octopus
- 1/4 cup chopped coriander
- 500g baby bok choy
- 400g choy sum
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger chopped
- 1/2 cup SIMPLY STIRRED ROASTED CHILLI AND SESAME MARINADE
- Place octopus and SIMPLY STIRRED ROASTED CHILLI AND SESAME MARINADE in a bowl and marinade overnight.
- Heat Char Grill and place octopus on bars turning frequently whilst cooking ,cook until the ends of the tentacles start to crisp but not burn.
- If necessary baste octopus with marinade during cooking.
- Heat wok and stir fry the bok choy and choy sum with the garlic and ginger till wilted. Divide greens between four plates and sit the octopus on top sprinkle
Read about or buy the product for this recipe: Roasted Chilli and Sesame Marinade