10 September 2011
Prawn and Lemongrass balls - Party Food Recipe!
by Default Admin
- 1 Kg green prawns, peeled, deveined (or 500 gm raw prawn meat)
- 2 tsp Thai Red Curry Paste
- 2 tbsp coriander
- 1 tbls fish sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- Toothpicks to serve.
- 5 Tbls SIMPLY STIRRED SWEET CHILLI, LIME & CORIANDER DRESSING
- Place prawn meat in a food processor and pulse to a paste.
- Add coriander, curry paste, fish sauce, sugar and ½ tsp salt and pulse very quickly till smooth. With damp hands form into 10 small patties and chill for 15- 20 minutes.( These can be prepared several hours before, just cover with glad wrap and keep in fridge until required.
- Preheat a char grill or bbq to medium high.
- Lightly brush each pattie with oil, then grill for 8-10 minutes, turn occasionally, until cooked through.
- Serve with SIMPLY STIRRED SWEET CHILLI & LIME & CORIANDER dressing.
Read about or buy the product for this recipe: Sweet Chilli Lime and Coriander Dressing